Sunday, December 5, 2010

Little Gym & Rapunzel...

Saturday morning I got to sport my first birthday outfit... we will be celebrating my birthday for 2 weeks this year, so get prepared for some more birthday clothes...


Mom made my outfit and wanted of picture of me in it with her (she says she's never in Little Gym pictures)...


We are still working on being independent and getting ready for the next class...


Aren't ruffle jeans cute?


More hula hoops!


So proud!


Land surfing!


I love Ms. Lauren, she will be my teacher when I move up...


bars...


Daddy got to do the "little brown pony with me"...




Saturday night Nana and Pop Pop came over for a family celebration... mommy didn't take nearly enough pictures because she was too busy helping me play with my new birthday present. A Dora House! I don't watch Dora, but I have begged for this house for 6 months!


It's super fun! Thanks Nana and Pop Pop!


Next it was time for cupcakes... this was my expression watching my cupcake come to me...


Singing "Happy Birthday"...


Blowing out the candles...




This morning we headed to see Tangled... (this is my "it's early and I don't want pictures taken face - mom expects to see it a lot this year!!!)...


A half smile at the movie theater...


It was a good movie, I got a little scared towards the end and asked to leave, but mom made me tough it out because she wanted me to see that everyone lived happily ever after. The animation is wonderful and mommy is ready to trade Maggie the dog in for Maximus the horse!


Tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

No comments: