Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Grapevine Christmas, Zoo & Addi's...

Sunday morning we headed for a Fort Family Adventure at Grapevine's Main Street Christmas...

They have some awesome displays...


Beavers...


Santa sleeping...


Polar bears...




Look me on the same polar bear 2 years ago...


Elves...


A giant Santa...


We took a break and stopped in at Main Street Bakery for a snack...


I really love Ms. Claus this year!


Candy house (found my pockets)...


Sunday night daddy and I had an art project while mommy made dinner... a foam gingerbread house...


Isn't it pretty?




Monday it was forecast to be 76 degrees (actually ended up in the 80's) so mommy and I headed to the Fort Worth Zoo...


To wish all the animals a Merry Christmas...


Sass...


Even the Lizard was in on the holiday spirit...


I wished each animal a Merry Christmas and declared they all wanted Candy Canes...




Bonnie!




The white tigers...


Me and mommy...


I finally agreed to hold a bird on a stick (as long as it was a blue bird)...




My kangaroo friend...


Headed over to Texas Wild where I decided I was Jessie for the rest of the afternoon...


And this was Bullseye...




Still Jessie...


Waiting for the train...


This was the moment mom realized my shirt was a little short...


Time to ride the train (one of my favorite parts of our zoo trips)...


On our way there I asked mom... "are we going to my favorite zoo... the one with the train"...


Mom loves when I'm wide eyed...


Lunch!


Waiting patiently for our nuggets... the zoo employees only have 1 speed...


Lunch! Which was quickly moved inside... who knew bees are around in the winter?


I am still SO brave with snakes...


Merry Christmas Komodo Dragon...


We headed back over to the Texas side to do the alligators & other Texas Wild stuff (this was hour 3 of our trip)...


Peekaboo mommy...


Another train ride...


and a final Merry Christmas to the flamingos...


Done! We lasted 4 hours, saw all the animals and I was exhausted!


After sleeping 14 hours we headed to Christi & Addi's for a Christmas party...


Amazingly it was still warm enough to play outside...


Bubba!




I love Addi's doggies...


So does Bubba!




She even has a roller coaster like me...


Bubba was nice enough to push me on the fire truck...


and Jenna showed me the horses next door...


It was finally time to head up to Addi's playroom...


She had MAKEUP!


and a pony!


Bubba and I played with the trains...


and I loved the Melissa and Doug nativity scene...


We did some crafts including decorating a tree...






and making reindeer food (oats & glitter!!!)...



Merry Christmas my sweet friends! Thank you for a fun playdate!

No comments: