Thursday, December 9, 2010

Birthday Festivities...

I started the morning off a little groggy on Monday (I was too excited about my birthday to fall asleep the night before)...


Nothing like a little rest time before ballet...


But I eventually pepped up...




Can you believe I'm 3?


I found the peppermint lollipops and asked if I could have one... mom decided I could since it was my birthday...


Then I asked to try the cupcakes before class... they were small so mom once again obliged...




Time for class!




Looking for my cupcakes...




Cupcake time!


Licking my lips! We all had different princesses on our plates...


My sweet friends...








Mmmmm...


Of course we headed to McDonalds for the perfect 3 year old birthday lunch... nuggets, fries, apples & a princess plate!


and some sliding!


When we got home I had a special present to open from Grandma Pat... a kitty piano, it's SO fun!




When daddy got home I had more presents to open...




A bassinet for my babies...


Furniture for my dollhouse...


and a Leapster Explorer...


Every little girl needs a bassinet to play mommy...


I love birthdays!






Mommy decided that cupcake pajamas were in order...


and a quick photo shoot to remember the day I turned 3...


Now can someone fast forward to my birthday party in 2 weeks???

No comments: