Thursday, December 30, 2010

Chuck E Cheese with Piper & friends...

Wednesday morning we headed to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate with Piper. We weren't celebrating her birthday... we were celebrating her potty training success! What a great reason for a party!


Silly expressions. I was VERY tired, we didn't get home from Nana and Pop Pops until almost midnight and I don't sleep in the car...


My favorite thing was riding with Barney...


Mom kind of gagged at this, but surely they scrub these things down...


Piper! Congrats Piper!


She didn't get to have a birthday party because her family was busy this summer so it was fun to celebrate with her...


More rides...


Whack a number...


Cupcakes!










More rides...


Some play time in the school bus...


This was my favorite "game" and I was much more into games once I figured out the ticket thing...


Jack & his mommy playing air hockey...


Piper going for a ride...


Back to the frog game...


Riding with CEC (didn't want anything to do with the one in costume)...


Mom finally convinced me to try skee ball...


A tired happy girl!

No comments: