Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gabba Weekend & Other Fun...

First, mom forgot that Miss Michelle sent her this picture. This was while celebrating my birthday at school. Don't I look proud?


Saturday morning we skipped Little Gym and headed to Corbin's birthday party...


You remember Corbin... he was one of my very first friends...


Ready to go in my Ella Bella custom leggings... aren't they awesome!


Corbin had his party where I had mine last year... mom told me this and I got really confused and asked if my party would be there again this year...


We had LOTS of fun!


I was super excited that it was a Gabba party...


and mommy made Corbin's shirt...


Headed down the slide with mommy...




I got brave VERY quickly and started doing the slides by myself...




Where are the cupcakes mommy?




I love playing air hockey!


Spotting Corbin...


Aren't we cute together?


here we are at his first birthday...


A group shot...


Singing Happy Birthday to the birthday boy...


He did a great job blowing out the candles...


Cake face!


Mmm... me too! Corbin requested dirt cupcakes and they were yummy!




Corbin's big gift was a F150 ride on... it was AWESOME! And his reaction upon seeing it was completely priceless! I'm hoping maybe I'll get a ride on for Christmas...


Sunday morning we headed to Frisco to see the Yo Gabba Gabba friends LIVE!


Foofa shirt... Foofa shoes...


READY!


Mom worked hard to get a good shot of my shirt and me smiling... I've been VERY resistant lately!


This was the first thing we saw when we walked in... I was pretty excited!




Gabba definitely brings out my goofiness...




Mommy got me a Foofa headband, but I decided it looked better on her...


I was SO excited to see the real Gabba characters on the stage!




There was a LOT of dancing...


and they even had a band play...


Addi was there too... mommy made her shirt as well. It was so fun to experience Gabba with a friend. We held hands at the beginning of the show.


Our silly daddies...


Dancing during intermission...


Me and my daddy...


Before the 2nd part of the show the characters walked through the audience, definitely a highlight!


Biz Markie was even there, he's AWESOME!


Me and my mommy...


This was definitely one of the best parts... they did "Party in your Tummy" and the food went down a slide...


Sunday night after I went to bed, mom and dad headed to the Cowboys game. A perk of Best Maid being the official pickle of the Dallas Cowboys...


Of course mommy had to get her picture taken with a picture of Tony...

No comments: