Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Slowly Catching Up... Lights, Snow Party & Cookies...

Wednesday (the 23rd - we are now almost a week behind people) we headed out to Grapevine's Main Street to look at the lights...


It was COLD!


Their light show is beautiful!




and they have great Christmas music to dance to...




Mommy is a great dance partner...


Really I just wanted to go visit my friends the beavers...




ride the polar bear...


pet the teddy bear...


and take a cute picture with mommy...


We got hot chocolate on the way to keep us warm...


and while daddy took a potty break, mommy got creative with her camera...


Back to the tree...


We visited the super big Santa again and danced our way back to the car...


Thursday morning we woke up and got ready for a super fun party...


Look at how fancy me and mommy look...


Sailer had a super fun Snow Princess Party!




This is Sailer...


She has a terrific playroom!




Addie O. was there...


The other girls played with all the snow princess stuff, but mostly I wanted to explore her playroom...


Mom did convince me to take a couple of pictures in front of the tree...




Lunch!


I decided to paint instead of eat...




The girls had so much fun with this little house...


and I just kept doing my arts and crafts...


I did stop for cupcakes though!


After the party mommy told me that Papa Don & Grandma Kitty were in town, I was SO excited I wanted to see them immediately. I got a little playtime in before naptime and then when I woke up I was ready to bake some cookies with mommy...


and Papa Don of course...






Every time we bake cookies I get a little more helpful. It's always a let down when it's over, but I was happy to have powdered sugar (which mom uses to make the dough less sticky) to keep me entertained while they cooked...




Time to decorate...


Sprinkles...


"Is it ready now mom"...


Yep... it was perfect!




"Can I have another one please"...



Hopefully tomorrow mommy can get Christmas Eve posted. This week has been a blur of activity!

No comments: