Saturday, December 11, 2010

Polar Express visits Preschool...

Tuesday was one of my favorite days at school. Polar Express Day! It's extra special because mom stays at school with me the entire time.

Another thing that makes it special... wearing pajamas to school!


Here I am last year...


Mom wasn't sure she was going to get me out of the house without my stroller...


Mom told Miss Michelle she would be class photographer for the day...

Here are Evan and Chloe...


Piper...


All ready to start our adventure!


Choo choo...


We started in the game room...


The jingle bell toss was a favorite!


So was building a snowman...





Snowball scooping is a lot of fun!


Me and the polar bear...


Can you tell I was having fun?


Find the bell...


Kade's turn...


Feeding the polar bear...


Such a sweet picture of my twin friends...


Ready for snack time!


Prayers...


and excited for cookies!


Mmmm...








I had to get a quick picture with mommy...


To compare to last year...


Next we headed over to visit with Santa... (this is mom's favorite Santa picture of me yet!)...


But how precious is this one of Kade?


The whole class...


Next we went to burn off some energy outside. These are my two besties... we play pretend the whole time we are outside...








Time for a little car ride...


Kade was nice enough to fill my gas tank...


I was so excited when we went to music and Sydney was there!


We did lots of caroling...










and some dancing...




Finally it was time to go ride the "train"...




Mom swears she is going to try to collect money next year for a real train... this one just doesn't hold our interest...




Miss Julie read us the story of Polar Express...






and we all took pictures as the conductor...


and played...


One last class picture to remember our fun day! I was SO exhausted afterward that I took a 3 hour nap!


Mmm... nothing better than candy canes before lunch!

No comments: