Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Snow Princess Birthday Party

Saturday was finally my birthday party. Luckily, instead of explaining it all to me I just accepted that it was once again my birthday and rolled with it. You might remember that we won a contest a few months ago that gave us a professional photographer for the party. What an amazing thing! This let mommy unwind, put the camera down and enjoy our friends. Unfortunately, it means for now we have less pictures to share. Mommy promises to share all of them once Miss Alyssa gets them processed and edited. We can't wait!

First, my invitation. Thank you Miss Leah for taking such wonderful pictures!


Here's the inside...


Next up our family picture...



Here we are last year...


and at my 1st birthday...


Mom made all my cupcakes, but she ordered the fondant toppers from etsy. They were SO yummy!




100 cupcakes! Chocolate and white chocolate, with homemade chocolate and white chocolate buttercream...


Yes, mom spent WAY too much time on these!


My outfit...


I went out to pick up the balloons with daddy and when I got home it was time to get ready for the party. Nothing better than hula hooping before your party!


2 quick pictures before we left (just in case something happened to the outfit on the way over)...


"Are you sure my party is today?"


Covered in balloons and a little nervous...


My party was at Paradise Pond and it was SO much fun! Mom and dad have decided all my birthday parties will be there until I request somewhere else. There is so much room to spread out and the hostesses did EVERYTHING!


Mom even let them set up the rooms...




I headed straight to the grocery area to play grocery store...


and I was SO excited to see Miss Michelle!


and Kade...


we are such sweet friends...


Back to playing grocery store with daddy...


My friend Mallory won the award for furthest drive... they came all the way from Burleson...


Lots of my friends on the bike a round... Jack, Chloe, Ava, Hailey & Addie...


Zuzi LOVES to play dress up just as much as I do!


I decided I wanted to dress up Miss Michelle...


and build a castle with daddy...


Me and my preschool friends, Steven, Abby & Piper...


Amelia was there... she has been afraid of mom since the Halloween party and she brought an armful of Dora friends to mommy, dumped them in her lap and ran away... We've got to figure out how to get her to not think mommy is the Cheshire Cat!


I finally found the slide!


SO fun!


and convinced Miss Michelle to go with me...


Daddy and I doing one of daddy's favorite things... Legos!


More grocery shopping...





Our attempt at a group picture... this is what happens when you have over 30 kids under 5 all at one party! Total chaos!


Mom forgot to hand her camera to someone when we sang happy birthday so this shot is off of Miss Katie's facebook account. Hopefully Miss Alyssa will have some shots of this...


CUPCAKE TIME!




The only downside of Paradise Pond is the rooms can be a little claustrophobic... luckily they are building a new church with a bigger Paradise Pond and the party room will fit 50!


Thanks for making all the cupcakes mommy (and my hat)...




Mallory, me & Hayden Claire...


Back to playing groceries...


Somehow Miss Michelle got convinced to go in the play structure...


As soon as mommy started handing out goody bags I wanted to open mine... lots of fun snowflake related candy!


Keira and I doing legos with Miss Michelle...


Daddy and I doing dress up...


A knight (I always ask him if he'll be my prince)...


Or maybe Shrek?


As things wound down mom handed me a lollipop and helped me with my shoes...


It was such a fun party, but being a hostess is a lot of work!


Miss Michelle was nice enough to stay and help us load up the car (she is so sweet)...


Cuddles...


The joy of 3 year olds is I was barely aware of the presents, mommy and daddy put them in black bags to bring home and left them in daddy's car... so instead of opening them when I came home I took a VERY long nap!

This was my reaction after dinner when mommy told me there were presents...




SO fun!


Some of my favorite things... my furreal cat...


My hair styling set...


My HUGE Cinderella...




the music box that Miss Michelle gave me...


and this vet set (it's definitely a favorite)...




What a wonderful day! Thank you to everyone who shared it with us and made it so special!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a special day to share with you! Thank you so much for including me in all of the festivities, a birthday party to remember for sure!

Becca said...

She is so cute. Looks like they had a great time. Fun ideas for my little girl's future birthdays. :D