Saturday, May 22, 2010

Busiest Friday Ever!

I had a special treat for mom on Friday morning... I slept in till 9am! Which was very smart of me because I had a fun-filled day ahead!


It was my school Park Day! Miss April was there...


and Nicholas...


and Steven and Jonathan...


I got to show off my big girl swinging...


and hang out with Addison...


We found the only patch of shade in the entire playground (inside the train)...


Hugs from Ms. Glenna before we headed home...


after a much needed nap, mom had a surprise... A baby pool!


Or a toddler pool as I like to call it...


I practiced my "mermaid"...


and fed Maggie water...


This dog LOVES summer!


I had a boat float (I need more boats)...


and rode my rollercoaster...


I learned how to pour...


and had a popsicle...


Mini popsicles are the best! Perfect for a toddler...


Maggie liked it too... see her tongue wrapped around it?





Popsicle tongue!


I spent over 2 hours playing in my pool! What a fun afternoon...


Finally it was time to put on a cool outfit and head out...


Where you ask?


To the Grapevine Main Street Days... it's a family tradition!


We watched some awesome trampoline guys...


ate corndogs...


Cheered on the trampoline guys with daddy...


Built towers with legos...


Found a super fun ride on toy (if anyone spots one of these at a garage sale or consignment store let me know)...


We watched a puppet show...


Which I was fascinated by (I do this now when I'm tired and really trying to concentrate on something)...


I pepped back up when we went to the petting area...


Chickens...


Llamas...


I got a feed cone and told mommy I wanted to do it myself but as soon as he started eating it I threw it and then he ate the cone and I cried...


I was quickly distracted by finding my friend Karyssa (who will soon be my neighbor) and agreeing to ride some rides with her...

This was my 1st ride by myself!


We did great!


It was super fast and at one point they had to stop and get a kid off because he was crying...


I thought it was GREAT!


Next we did the fun slide (which we did last year too)...


and I FINALLY got to ride the bears (something I ask to do every time I see them)...


a ride on the carousel with mommy (the only circle ride she does)...


Don't we look like we're having fun?


Some flying with daddy...


and dancing with mommy...


and "cake" to end the night...


I would do festivals every day if I could!


On the way out we stopped to see the ponies and I declared I wanted to ride...


I did it all by myself! Which was amazing to mom and dad because I cried so hard last fall at Nash Farm and at school on Country Critter Day... I'm GROWING UP!


When I got off the pony I kept saying "I'm a cowgirl huh?"... (huh is my new word)...


Tomorrow we are headed to San Antonio... lots of fun stories and pictures to come!

No comments: