Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Tea & Flamingos...

This morning mommy and I got dressed up because it was Mother's Tea at school...


Isn't my dress pretty?


Mom let me choose it out of a stack of dresses in my closet (mommy has to stop shopping for me!!!)...


This was the sign mommy found when she came to tea...


we all had made flower pots...


here's mine...


We also decorated our own cookies...


As usual I was the first one in the door...


My first date with Nicholas. :) I've been talking about him non-stop lately at home...


Mmmm... cookies! We also had punch that had carbonation in it... it was the first time I had ever had carbonation and I wasn't sure what to think!


The best part of the tea was the books that Miss April made for the mommies. It has pictures of me throughout the year with some of my artwork. Daddy said it is something he will still cherish and look through when he's 80. Mom will figure out a way to share it here soon...


Thank you for all your love Miss April! My first year of school wouldn't have been the same without you!


This is where I head when school lets out every day... It's a fountain by the church... luckily it's not deep so even if I did fall in, I would just get dirty and wet...


Such a big girl with my backpack on... At the beginning of the year I was too tiny to wear it!


I always stop to sit on this bench too... I can't believe there are only 2 more days of school left!


Tonight we were watching Fresh Beats and it was the "Hippity Hop" episode. I told mommy I wanted to wear an animal costume and then I remembered the flamingo costume. Mom bought it on ebay for $4 for Halloween and I've never been willing to put it on, tonight I did!

I even stood like a flamingo!


It's kind of a creepy hood...


Another flamingo pose...


I especially loved that it had a tutu...


Ebay is THE place for cheap costumes for dress up...


Even cuter when accessorized with princess shoes...


Here I am dancing to my favorite dance song... Mom wishes she could find a video of them dancing to this song because I'm doing lots of their moves!!!

No comments: