Sunday, May 2, 2010

My New Skates...

Mom had a big surprise for me today...

Skates! (or skaters as I call them)...


Don't worry mom had pads and a helmet once I got outside...


I immediately let go of mom's hand (fearless)...


and PLOP! Right on my rear! Thank God for diapers and Tough Girls!


at that point daddy decided holding my hands would be best...


We went from stage 1 to stage 2 on the skates pretty fast...


and quickly I was skating to daddy...


Mom took ice skating lessons the fall before she got pregnant with me... she is shocked she can still skate backwards, which is great for teaching me how to skate!


I finally wore out and we headed inside... while mom cooked dinner I had a "party" under my table...


Mom just LOVES my funny facial expressions...


What's not to love???

No comments: