Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The park & school...

Mondays are our new field trip day (at least until Little Gym starts at the end of the month)...

This week we crashed another 2007 playgroup (don't worry we were invited)...

I told mom I wanted to take Coco to the park and that she needed to be in the picture...


This was our trip to Bicentennial Park in Southlake... great park... not a lot of shade and it was HOT!


Moo moo was there...


She wasn't sure what to think of me in the sand...


I found a big red swing to relax in...


and convinced Addi to get in the sand with me...


Coco even got sandy...


Mom bought this little sand set at IKEA which is perfect to keep in the car for when we find sand...


I even shared!


Our theme at school this month is The Ocean... so mom is attempting to coordinate my outfits...

Today I had a mermaid shirt...


and a skirt I'm wearing for the 3rd year... seriously maybe it was miss-marked?


I had a great day at school and at the end of the day Addison told mommy "this is my friend Milla"... so sweet!

No comments: