Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cinco & Fishies...

Yes, we are officially blogging every other day... for now... maybe just on weekdays... not sure. Mom says some nights she has to choose, blog or sew... blog or go to craft club... you understand I'm sure...

WEDNESDAY
We started Wednesday off with a trip to my dress up closet (under the stairs). This time I chose Minnie Mouse...


and asked mom to get my ears...


Someday mom will have to remove this picture, but I was interested in working on my potty skills (or lack there off) so mommy let me sit on the potty while I watched Snow White...


When we finally headed upstairs I discovered my swing had been switched out! All my friends kept falling off the other swing and I wouldn't get on it so I have my favorite Little Tykes swing back (much safer)...


Safer for my princesses too...


See...


We found me some Cinco de Mayo infused clothes and headed to the park...


With Rainbow of course...


We went to Johnson Park so we could go to Story time at the Library too...


Bubba was excited to see a bulldozer...


and I was excited to see a big red swing...


I kept begging to go to the library so mom distracted me with a tiny container of bubbles...


Much more fun than the park! Anyone else have a kid that won't go down a hot slide? The park is all the sudden not so fun when the sun is beaming down...


The tunnel slide isn't hot, but it's dark...



Addi tried to convince me but I was scared...


Back to swinging...




Austin was swinging too...


Finally it was time to head into the library...


The babies were having story time before us so I watched...


See the tiny door we get to go in...



Wednesday night our neighbors had a Cinco de Mayo party so we busted out one of my little Mexican dresses and headed over...



Goofy girls!


You can see my dress better in this one (too bad you can't see the top of daddy's head!)...


THURSDAY

Today our theme at school was FISH! Ok ok... it's a whale on my shirt, but who cares!


I told mom it was a dolphin...


mom tried to convince me it was a fish...



We promise to blog more this weekend!

No comments: