Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fiesta Texas

At each stop throughout our travels I've added another friend to my pile, of course I also brought some favorites from home... it's hilarious to see the pile grow each day...


My favorite question these days is "where are going mommy"...


The only thing mom and dad could think to compare today to was a festival...


I told Shamu I was headed to a festival and of course she asked for me to bring her some food...


I stalked Scooby Doo and Scrappy all day long, but I wouldn't take a picture with them...


This was about when I realized that I was going to get to ride rides at this festival...


and that they have WIGGLE WORLD! OMG! Are you serious?


Captain Feathersword's Pirate Ship...


Daddy and I waited in line for my first amusement park ride...


Fruit salad! Yummy, yummy! (note from mom: If you don't get these Wiggle references consider yourself blessed!)


Next mom and I rode on a school bus!


and then I told daddy I wanted to ride this... this had been on mom's "no way" list for the day, but I loved it!


I got off saying "that was fun, I was flying"...


Picking out where I want to go next on the map...


Ahh a choo choo train! This one was really big and it goes through the entire park including a tunnel!


I had the best seat in the house!


So serious, but trust me I enjoyed it...


Back to fruit salad with mommy while daddy rode a big rollercoaster... mommy says her desire to ride rollercoasters was lost the day she became a mommy...


and back onto the ship...


Henry the Octopus was there too!


The carousel! When mom asked me before bed what my favorite ride of the day was I said the carousel... daddy even got to ride on a cat!


Ferris wheel time... it was a LONG ride, but a great way to see the park...


Ahh... spray misters! It was MUCH hotter at Fiesta Texas, summer has definitely begun!


Can you tell I was having a blast and a little worn out?


We stopped to listen to the country show...


and found a little train I could ride...


and some wagons...


Which was really fun!


We had to take a picture of this since daddy works for a pickle company... we're not sure about pickle flavored ice... but mom says she'd buy it if it was coke flavored ice with a pickle... yum!


One last round on fruit salad...


and we wrapped up the day by driving the big red car...


I LOVED Fiesta Texas and we will definitely be doing Six Flags over Texas soon! Daddy is determined to make me a rollercoaster girl and he's off to a great start! I begged to ride the rides I wasn't big enough to ride and I wasn't afraid of anything I got on! What a fun day!

No comments: