Sunday, May 9, 2010

Our Weekend...

This was one of those weekends that you shouldn't make plans because nothing goes as expected...

For example... we were suppose to go to a birthday party Saturday morning, but as soon as I woke up I threw up... it was very weird and I was well the rest of the day, but mom and dad decided that a train ride around Trinity Park probably wasn't a good idea with an upset tummy...

So after some careful observation...


Where I ran around the house like a crazy person and said "I feel better now"...


It was agreed that we would head to the park!


Daddy had never been to the Keller Pointe park so we took him to see it...


Rainbow and I rode the jungle cats...




and we all went on a nature walk...


Daddy helped me brave the bears...






and then we explored the stairs...


and walked the "beam"...


and ran...


and flew...


and rolled on the grass (this is when daddy told mommy it's his favorite park ever)...


We finally headed back across the bridge for our chance to swing...


Even Rainbow did some swinging...


Daddy showed me how to zipline...


and I showed him how to slide...


Afterward we headed to Twisted Root for burgers & Granny's Cupboard for fudge... YUM! Then it was home for a nap and back out to celebrate Mother's Day & my 29 month birthday. :)

So where did we go? BJ's of course! We had to have pizookie!


Today mom put her camera away and enjoyed the day with me. We did our normal grocery shopping, laundry, cleaning type of Sunday... but we stopped in the middle of it and went to get yogurt.

I also recorded this for Mother's Day...


and mom found this on the video camera from Wednesday and it made her laugh so she thought she'd post it. Gotta love Yo Gabba Gabba!

No comments: