Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Starfish Day & Splashing...

This morning was starfish day at school...

My fake smile? Pretending to be happy although there are only 2 days left of school. :(


Ok a little better. You can't see the pattern on my dress that mom made but there are fish and starfish all over it...


My alligator Crocodile wanted to have his picture taken too...


This afternoon I woke up from my nap in a GREAT mood and mom decided we should try out one of the Roanoke splash parks...


at first I just wanted to sit and watch...


Here's the splash park... it makes being outside during the summer a little less miserable!


Getting closer to it (I hated splash parks last year so mom was afraid this was as close as I was going to get)...


Finally I'm WET!


After every time I would get wet I would run away...


and I was constantly going to to the towel to dry off...


Trying to muster the courage to try again...


WET! YAY!



Here's proof for daddy that I did actually get wet (I came home completely dry)...


Back to dry off...


Finally it was time to completely dry off...


and spend a few minutes on their playground... we'll definitely be back! Mom is a big fan of spraygrounds and we're sad that our neighborhood doesn't have one...

No comments: