Friday, May 21, 2010

My Last Day of School...

Can you believe the school year is over already? Mom has had a hard couple of weeks knowing it was coming to an end. I love school, I play school at home, my favorite shows are my characters going to school and mom just has no idea how to explain to me that it's over. I will be going to day camp in July for 2 weeks and for now our distraction will be going on vacation...

My last day of school picture...


I totally pose now...


and so you can see how much I've grown up this school year... here's a little slide show...


At the beginning of the year my backpack would make me fall over, now I request to wear it into school...


Miss April took pictures of me throughout our fun last day and emailed them to mommy...

We did water activities...


bubbles...


washed our cars...


Which I obviously really liked...


and we had popsicles!


Can you tell I was a wet popsicle, car washing, bubble mess?


When mom came to get me I was in my spare clothes...


My teachers sent me home with a goody bag full of summer fun!


and of course mommy had to make my teachers their end of the year gift... personalized clipboards...


So we took the plunge and jumped into summer with both feet...

Both feet in the sand that is...


Which I still LOVE...


I learned how to wiggle my feet so they go really deep...


We also set out my water table...


I'm really getting into dressup and mom busted out an old costume for me today...


remember it?


Fly bumblebee fly...


Do bees play soccer?


So hopefully mom will get all caught up on blog posts before we go on vacation... Keep reading for Madeline's birthday party!

No comments: