Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sea World...

We started our fish adventure out with a new toy... a fishing game!


I was so excited when I "caught" one!


Finally it was time to put on my Shamu shirt (made by mommy)...


and my zebra shorts (also made by mommy)...


First stop alligators! there were 15 in there that we could count!


This was when the confusion set in and I thought maybe I was at a zoo, I started asking to see lions and zebras, but mom and dad got me redirected pretty quickly...


By taking me to the Shamu show!


We highly recommend going to Sea World when rain is in the forecast... there was NO ONE there! This is the first week it is open on weekdays and school is still in session here which made the crowds even smaller, it wasn't terribly hot and you didn't have to wait in lines...


The nice food vendor offered to take our picture...


and since we were early we got to watch the whales play in their pen...


Wow can they jump! There's even a baby one now... she was SO cute!


Next we let daddy ride a scary ride while mommy and I watched the carnival barkers... they made me laugh!


Yep that's daddy up there...


He helped me work on my skeeball skills...


They needs lots of work!


and then we found a game where everyone is a winner...


I got a DUCK!


Penguins were next...


and puffins (I've learned I really like Diego on this trip and that morning it was about puffins)...


Another scary ride for daddy...


and then it was lunch time...


I got another lunchbox...


Can you believe this was just a year ago?


and we went to see the sealion show...


They were funny!


all I girl needs... a duck and a lunch box...


oh and one more thing...


"please mom"...


SHAMU ICE CREAM!!!


Daddy stole a bite...


But I enjoyed most of it...


Next we went to see the dolphins...


Daddy was the only one brave enough to touch the fish...


and they loved him!


Quick picture (as you can tell I didn't trust them)...


Mom just loves their smiles...


Finally willing to touch the water on the observation side...


I L-O-V-E-D the stingrays...I kept telling mommy they were flying...


the best part of this exhibit is it's airconditioned and dark and a great place to rest...


We headed home, threw on a bathing suit and went to the hotel pool...


I was not very brave...


But eventually dad convinced me to get in...


Back to visit Shamu the cat...


The only cute picture of me in my dress...


We headed to dinner without a nap...


and mom and dad should have ordered their food to go when they saw me like this...


I was amused at first...


Never tell me cars are only for boys...


I even helped Snow White ride Shamu...




But before the food arrived I was having a terrible toddler meltdown, mom restrained me with one hand and shoveled food into her mouth with the other and I ended up having an extended time out in the car... unfortunately I am not ready to go without a nap and mom and dad learned their lesson the hard way!

No comments: