Sunday, October 3, 2010

Weekend with Papa & Grandma Kitty...

I love when Grandma Kitty & Papa stay at the house... it means I have constant playmates!


After daddy headed to work on Friday we headed out for a little shopping...


Always one of my favorite things...


Friday night we all headed to Southlake for some Five Guys...




and I was super excited to find LIVE MUSIC!


I couldn't contain my dancing...


SO FUN!


Mom always asks me what my favorite part of the weekend was and if live music was involved I always answer "the music"...


I even like it better than ice cream!




We saw this beauty on the way to the car, I even touched it!


Saturday we headed to Little Gym with Grandma Kitty & Papa...


and I sported my burnt orange...


My shirt says "Texas Cheerleader in Training"...


Papa went to college there...


Mom jumped in for a picture with me (the garage is our new favorite background)...


Let the Little Gym chaos begin!




Mr. Nick is a big UT fan, so I was his "helper" the whole class...


Back handsprings!


and backwards rolls...




Crazy that a few weeks ago I wouldn't participate in any of the group activities and now I want to be the one demonstrating!




This morning we stopped to take a few pictures before Grandma Kitty & Papa got on the road...


We didn't get any last time they visited so we had to make up for that!


I miss you guys already!


To make sure I didn't get too sad about them leaving mom & dad took me to the park...


It was a BEAUTIFUL fall morning...


and we went to the fun park that has the bridge...


See me chasing the runner...


and the bears...


and now they have very friendly ducks!


They loved my cheddar bunnies!


So fun!

No comments: