Friday, October 29, 2010

3rd Post Today: School Halloween Party

Well make sure you keep reading because mom is determined to get caught up before Halloween!

We decided my cupcake costume would be the most comfortable for school...


I was SO excited when mom came back for the party...


We all went outside to play chalk while they set up our party...

Milla, Lilly, Chloe, Evan, Stephen, Isabelle, Abby...


Saying grace before our snack...


Mmm... cookies!


Still won't look at the camera when mom's friends take my picture!


Last year...


Piper has been out of town this week so Lilly has been my BFF... so funny how quickly little friendships form!


Abby's mom reading us a story...


We played a fun game...








Mom still cannot tell the twins apart...


This is what you get when you try to take a class picture of 2 1/2 year olds!


Time for an art project...


Mom was being extra silly to get this smile!


Kade was very proud of how well Evan had done on her art...


Showing mommy mine...


I love when mommy comes to visit me at school!

No comments: