Friday, October 8, 2010

Owl at School & Little Gym...

So mom decided to pull out all of my clothes from last year and get one more wear out of them, especially for school since I like to get messy there!


So of course that means you will be seeing lots of flashback pictures! (last November)...


Hula hooping is officially part of my morning routine now...


A couple quick pictures before we leave...


Last year...


Yep, I'm definitely growing up!


Today mom and I went to Little Gym because we are having a family fun day tomorrow. Another shirt from last season...


Seriously when is my next growth spurt going to happen???


The shirt looks just about the same size...


Mom tried to tell me that I needed to eat more so I could get big and strong and I told her "no mom I like being tiny"...


Mom use to think my hair was so long, but now look at it!


Today's Little Gym class was very different. It is a combined age group class so there were kids from around 18 months to 3. I was by far the oldest...


Since I was the oldest I got to be Mr. Nick's helper...


Check out that handstand! Notice he's only spotting me with one hand and look at the new teacher's face...


I had a HUGE swing after that... lots of momentum!


Toe dips...


So far all I am asking for this Christmas is boy toys... I guess I figure I have enough dolls and dress up clothes. I now want a basketball hoop, a car ramp & a train table.


I barely need mom in that class anymore, but she enjoys playing with me...


Such a good helper! I picked up 3 balls!

1 comment:

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Oh my goodness, that owl shirt is absolutely amazing! So cute! Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog!