Thursday, October 21, 2010

Ballet, Spiders & Cupcake Pictures...

Monday we headed to ballet...


We were late and I missed the first part of class, but I wasn't sad...


Because it was Sydney's birthday!




We got to hula hoop...


take funny pictures...




and finally eat cupcakes!


Yummy!


We ran off our sugar high chasing each other around the studio...








After ballet I asked mommy if we could go to a park...


We drive near this one every day, but we had never been over to it...


It has lots of cool things to climb and explore...




and the best part is that it has GREAT shade!


Check out my shirt...


Year 2 of wearing it!


I had a lot of fun playing...


climbing...


balancing...


and sliding...








Tuesday was Itsy Bitsy Spider Day at school, so mom whipped me up a shirt...


Which I loved...








They are framing the house next door to us and I've decided they are hilarious...


I crack up every time I hear their nail guns and hammers...


Wednesday I got to play with daddy while mommy went to the doctor...


After naptime we headed over to Miss Leah's house to do some costume pictures...


Check out their awesome slide!




My first costume was a Snow Princess because that's what my birthday party theme is going to be...


The 2nd costume was a CUPCAKE!


I loved their dog!


Bella Grace was there too, I thought she was the real Ariel...


and that Pierce was the real Flounder...


Here's one of the photos from the session, I had SO much fun!

No comments: