Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ballerina...

Oh how mom loves my cheesy toddler smiles...


That's better, a real smile!


It was great to have Sydney back in class, I actually know her name now...


Mom peeked in the room and caught me by surprise...


Tickles from Madeline (notice Sydney's disaproval)...


I really love tap...


Silly Madeline tumbling...


So I asked mom to take off my skirt for tumbling and we all realized how long my legs are (and that my leotard is getting to small)...


Madeline's sister Kate was there so she helped me with my crab walks...


The moms got to come watch us do our tummy exercises...


So cute!


Can you tell I'm happy & comfortable there...


Hula hoop time!



Determined!


After class we all got in our "street clothes" and played in the classroom...


We had a blast!


Amazingly after this I still had the energy to run around the park!


So much fun!


And a video from class, mom isn't feeling up to editing it (sinus infection) so here it is straight from the camera...

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

I just love watching them dance on Mondays! Never know what my Silly Madeline is going to do next.

She told me this morning that she had to get ready because Milla was coming to play. That's a sign they need to play outside dance.