Monday, October 11, 2010

Family Picture Day...

So now for some behind the scenes photos. In truth, my hair looks 100% better if it is washed in the morning. Bed head is not my friend. So Sunday morning mom got me up to "play in her tub"...

Seriously how cute is the towel wrap & pearls? Mom loaned me her pearls for the pictures, her daddy gave them to her.


All dressed and ready to go! Beverage of choice... TEA! Gotta have a little caffeine for pictures...


Some fun spinning before we left...


Ms. Leah did a fabulous job on our pictures, we can't wait to see them. And when we were all done and I was almost out of smiles, mom shot a few for the blog...


She promises to share the good ones when she gets them...


But she likes this one for an amateur shot...


Ms. Leah did a series of me hanging on this bar, they are going to be cute!


Ahhh... still a bit of a tomboy!


Next we explored the nature preserve a little bit...


Which led to my first bug bites of the entire summer (crazy huh?) & a blister...


But I had a good time while doing it...


Dad loved the sun shining off my hair...


Sweet daddy/Milla picture...


and then he helped me climb the tree...


When I saw the ponies I took off...


Daddy helped me pet one...


He was super sweet...


A quick mommy/Milla picture...


After we were done I changed clothes and we headed to the park...


It's a beautiful park that we had never explored...


and I am getting more and more daring!

No comments: