Monday, October 18, 2010

Snow White, A Birthday Party & Minnie Mouse!!!

What a weekend!

We started off by going to see Snow White at Casa Manana on Friday...


Lots of my friends had their sweet Snow White dresses on...


The headphones made all the difference and I LOVED the show! Last year I was antsy and scared and it drove mom crazy... this year I just sat their captivated!


See how happy I was after the show?


Mom made my shirt and I love it!


After Casa Manana we headed to the park to enjoy the beautiful weather...


Saturday morning we woke up and got ready for Little Gym...


I was SO excited to have daddy there again!


Bells!


Today was the day of the semester when we start doing warm up on our own and our parents sit on the wall... last semester I was not thrilled, this semester I was SO excited!




Then we got to do the airtrack!


Riding it down with daddy...


Balance beam fun...




I'm such a pied piper... look at all my friends following me!


Straddle rolls!


At the end of class while the rest of the class sang I danced in the center all by myself... all mom and dad could do was laugh...


After Little Gym we headed over to Lilly's birthday party at My Gym (Lilly is one of my school friends)...




Once I discovered this big slide that goes into the ball pit I was hooked! I did it over and over again...


The birthday girl!


Piper!


They had some fun activities for everyone to participate in, but I just wanted to slide...




Piper finally joined me...


Isabelle...


This thing looked really cool, but I wouldn't leave the slide...




And when a kid is this happy, you don't tell them to stop...






I did finally join in for a game of "toddler dodge ball"...


But quickly returned to the slide...


Relaxing...


Lilly taking a spin...


Lots of monkeys jumping on the trampoline!


Sweet Piper...


Still going!


Finally it was time for us to sing Happy Birthday to Lilly...


and eat cake!




and as soon as I was done I headed back to the slide!


Stephen...


Mom wasn't sure how she was going to get me to leave...


Thank God for bubbles and goody bags!


Sunday morning we got ready and headed to Allen for the Mickey Mouse Rockin' Road Show! Mom won tickets on facebook a couple of weeks ago...


Yep, mom appliqued this shirt too...




Ready to hit the road with my Minnie Mouse...


I didn't want any of the light up toys or stuffed animals, I just wanted a program!


Bathroom break...


Here's a close up of my shirt...


Some highlights of the show...




Intermission...


Time to stretch my legs (literally)...


Goofy Milla!


I was very thankful that my daddy went too. Again, thanks to my trusty headphones I wasn't scared at all during the show...


The Aliens were mommy's favorite part...


The finale...


Oh and mommy was there too!

No comments: