Friday, October 29, 2010

Cookies & Mom's League Halloween...

Wednesday morning we stayed home from "Wednesday school" because I had a runny nose and a cough and mom wanted to make sure I was well rested for all the parties this week...

So to entertain me, we made cookies...


Every time we make cookies it's more fun than the time before...


and less stressful for mom!


Mmmm...


Icing face!


I even shared my cookies with Maggie...


After a failed nap attempt (Halloween is way too exciting and I haven't napped since Tuesday), we got ready for our Mom's League Halloween Party...


and I finally got to wear my Alice costume...


Did you know mom played Alice her senior year of high school? It is one of her best memories of that year...


She loves that I love the movie and story as much as she does!


Don't I make a pretty Alice?




and mom... well mom was the Cheshire Cat...


Here we are at the same party last year...


and the year before...


Mom was a little worried I wouldn't want to play in my pretty costume, but I didn't hesitate at all...


I also didn't hesitate to get my face painted!!!


a pretty heart...


Mrs. Trina brought her dog and I kept going to check on him throughout the event...


Cheese...


Finally lots of my friends started to arrive (we were early)...


I got to swing with Bella Grace...


Watch Karyssa and the boys play in the leaves...


What a fun picture of Gage!


Moo came as a donut (so cute!)...


I found a balance beam to walk (of course)...


and my sweet friend Stella...


Brooklyn got a beautiful butterfly painted on her eye...


Snack time...


Zuzi and I have become good friends...


Hugs for Brooklyn...


Having SO much fun!


Here I am last year...I've grown up SO much!


During our busy Halloween week one thing has stayed consistent... I am obsessed with any Buzz I see!


Trick or treating time!




See my Cheshire Cat bag...








Mmmm... pixie stix!


Mom says that next week we are doing a candy detox!


Sweet sisters... a cupcake and a donut...


Poor Moo was SO scared of mommy's cat hat... it totally freaked her out...


Off to take a walk and look for a rabbit hole...






All I found was my shadow...


Back to playing...




This slide was SO fast it felt like I was falling down the rabbit hole!


Sweet Sailor was Cookie Monster...


Mom thinks I make a beautiful Alice!

No comments: