Friday, October 29, 2010

Snow Princess at Ballet & Tuesday School...

We started our week of Halloween festivities at ballet on Monday. Mom wanted a costume that would be easy for me to dance in... so I got to be a snow princess...


With a beautiful snowflake crown...


Sending snowflake wishes to mommy...




Sometimes I like to pretend the snowflake is a big lollipop...


So ready to go dance!


We had 2 fairies, a lady bug and a snowflake princess... it was a very fun class!












Mom was running out of time for my Halloween clothes so she threw me in an outfit she made for me...


Cute huh?


Tuesday school was so much fun! We are learning about pirates in the afternoon program...


Yep, another handmade outfit by mom...


Still laughing at the guys working next door!

No comments: