Monday, October 25, 2010

Catching Up: Little Gym & Halloween Party...

Saturday morning I asked daddy if he would "be my Prince" and dance with me...


He didn't turn me down...


I love Saturday mornings because we get to go to Little Gym with daddy...


and I loved my "Halloween princess" shirt (mom wasn't sure what else to call the bride of Frankenstein)...




Mom has no idea what I'm doing in this picture, but it made her laugh...


There's a good shot of the shirt...


More sillies...


and finally at Little Gym...


Notice we have the same facial expression here...


Warm up time...




Exploration time!






How funny is that?


So proud!


Flying with daddy...


and helping Mr. Nick on the bars...


I have been BEGGING to play in the rain, but it has either been TOO rainy or it's been during naptime...


I finally got to on Saturday...






It was SO much fun!










Eventually we headed across the street to the big puddles...


Saturday night we headed over to Austin's house for a Playgroup Halloween Party...


It was SO much fun!


I got to wear my cupcake costume again...


and Addi was Little Mermaid...


We did actual art projects and really enjoyed it!




Checking out Austin's worker hat...


We played "Pin the broom on the witch"...








and made ghosts that we got to color...


I got MESSY!


Austin had a 3D ghost...


I tried to finger paint...




Austin and I had a great time trying to scare eachother...


Finally got a hold of his hard hat...


All 3 of us had such a good time and the adults actually had a chance to have conversations!


Austin has a great playroom...




Finally it was Miss Christi's turn to entertain us making Flarp...


It was AWESOME!


ewww...






















Playing doctor with Miss Christi...


Goody bags!


Once the sugar hit Austin he got REALLY funny!




Ready to go home! We stayed over there until almost 10pm and had SO much fun! Thank you Austin for having such a fun party!


Keep reading for Thursday school & Friday playgroup adventures...

No comments: