Monday, October 25, 2010

Catching Up: Thursday School & Friday Playgroup...

Mom's computer is just about dead, so we are behind on blogging. The good news is she is picking up her new one tomorrow...

So let's start playing catch up...

Thursday morning I headed to school in some Halloween attire...


Mom did a quick count of my shirts and realized I might have to wear 2 a day to get them all worn before Halloween...





Watching my Leap Frog show on the way to school...


Friday morning mom got my hair all combed out and had to take a picture... can you believe how long it is?




Another Halloween shirt...


This one says "I'm batty for candy" and the candy corns are bats... I asked for candy corns ALL DAY! I love them!






Ali got to ride in the car with me on the way to playgroup...


We spent 3 hours playing at Central Market! We enjoyed a beautiful overcast morning...






Brooklyn & Zuzi...


My preschool friends...


Our whole playgroup...


Take 2...


Madison & Zuzi sliding...


At the end of our playdate Zuzi climbed into his brother's infant carrier and made himself comfortable... such a funny guy!

No comments: