Thursday, October 14, 2010

School & Toddler Group...

Mom still thinks I'm pretty cute in my hair drying towel, luckily I like it because I REFUSE to use a hairdryer!


Tuesday we learned about barns and all the animals at the farm...


So of course mom had to make me a farm shirt...


I asked to ride my tricycle before we went to school...


I was in a great mood!


I've really enjoyed our daily pictures since our photo shoot on Sunday!


After school all the big girls were running and rolling down the hill and I joined them...


It was a mess! But I had a great time!


My new Halloween pajamas...


These are so funny!


Wednesday morning we skipped "Wednesday school" for cuddle time & headed off around noon to meet up with the Mom's League Toddler Group...


Mom counted my Halloween shirts and realized it was time to start wearing them! She's had a little too much fun doing appliques!


I had to do some warm ups...


Because we were headed to Little Gym!


So fun to do Little Gym with some of my favorite toddler friends. Addie O., Brooklyn, Keira, Bella, Sophia & all their siblings were there!


I was so happy to get to play with Mr. Nick an extra time this week!


I told mommy I could do the warm up all by myself...


Jumps...


Moo & Mason had fun on the beam...


Parachute time!


Monkey Milla!


Moo followed me around and wanted to do everything I was doing...


I was SO excited to get to do airtrack too!


Bella...


Seriously... could I have more hair???


Next they made a big 5 foot mountain for us to climb...


Press repeat about 50 times...


After naptime mom thought it would be fun to paint pumpkins...


I thought it was pretty awesome...


I probably would have painted for hours...





See how meticulous I am???


Totally happy!


Unfortunately, it eventually became time to go inside and I lost it!


So hard to discipline a toddler who is covered in paint! Mom had to throw me in the utility sink and rinse me down before sending me to my room to calm down! Hours later she found paint in her hair... Of course I've asked to paint pumpkins again about 20 times since last night!


We are still a day behind on the blog and mom took like 200 pictures at Country Critters today at school, so hopefully we'll get those posted tomorrow.

No comments: