Friday, October 15, 2010

Country Critters Day

Thursday was Country Critter Day at school. It is one of my favorite days at school. 1st I get to dress like a cowgirl, then I get to see farm animals AND ride a pony!!


What a difference a year makes!


Silly kid!


Mom looked for the perfect western pony dress all summer...


I kept asking her all of the names of the ponies on my dress...




Mom dressed up too and asked to be Miss Michelle's photographer for our class...


Lining up in our choo choo train to go see the animals...


Notice in each of these pictures we are in a different order...


We are starting to get the idea though!


I was so excited to brush the animals mom worried I would forget about the pony...


Chloe went first. She is so brave doing it with a broken collarbone!


Still petting animals...


Then Chloe's sister Evan went...


Piper didn't want anything to do with the pony...


Finally it was my turn...


Again, what a difference a year makes! I didn't want anything to do with that pony last year!


Now I'm a cowgirl!


I would have been content to ride the rest of the afternoon...






Stephen was next...


He's such a silly boy!


One of the "farm hands" helped me pet a chicken...


and then I found a sheep to love on...




Me and my pal Stephen, mom thinks we could be twins in this picture, we have the exact same facial expression...


Kade joined us...


Chloe and I figured out how to feed the donkey...


and some of my friends got to pet the little bunny...

Abby's turn...


Clas picture time!




We headed over to the pumpkin patch to read a book and pick out our pumpkins...




Another class picture...


Pumpkin Patch Pictures!

Lilly...


Stephen...


Chloe...


Evan...


My best friend Piper...


She's so cute!


Isabelle... she was not excited about the camera!


a tiny smile...


Me!


Abby...


Kade...


Hugs from Piper...


and hugs for mommy...




It was a super fun day and it wore me out! I napped for 3 hours when I got home...

No comments: