Monday, October 4, 2010

Ballet with Madeline

See my slippers? It's to keep my toes warm on my way to ballet... it was in the 50's this morning!


The blue frog is my friend George... he's been going everywhere with me for 2 days. I say he's my "pet frog". And the other friend is Gonzo of course!


Yep, mom's still fascinated with pictures in front of the garage...

They are cute!


We headed to ballet. Sydney was out of town so it was just me and Madeline...


Which was fine with us!


Here's a video of us goofing off while Miss Donna got the right music...












...

And doing our Puppy Dance














And hula hooping...

























Silly Miss Donna!

After class we decided we needed to take advantage of the beautiful day so we headed to Central Market with Madeline...


It was perfect weather for playing on the playground...

And because it wasn't crazy crowded I was super brave!

Especially since I had Madeline to keep me safe...


I even went down the big slide!


Look mom didn't even have to stand there the entire time...

I walked the balance beam...

and made a new friend (who actually turned out to be a neighbor)...

In an attempt to wash Central Market off of me we spent some extra time in the tub tonight...

Somewhere in the last few weeks I decided mom's tub was WAY more fun than my tub...

So I've invaded it with all my toys!

No comments: