Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Kade's Super Fun Birthday Party...

My friend Kade from school turned 3 this weekend...


and picked a beautiful day for a backyard cowboy party...


It rained so hard on Saturday, but Sunday was beautiful!


I've definitely grown up a little bit since I wore this dress in February...


Mom apologizes that these pictures aren't edited and pretty... her new computer arrived today but she is just too behind in blogging to edit...


at least I'm smiling!




We were the first friends to arrive at Kade's, which meant I got some one on one time with the birthday boy...


Country Critters (the same group that came to our school a couple of weeks ago) was there...


Kade has an awesome playground!


and an awesome trampoline...


Finally the animals were ready for us to visit with them...




Stephen was the first to ride the pony...


While I rode the wagon train...




The big boys having fun on the trampoline...


My turn on the pony!




I'm a natural!


Torturing the bunny with a new friend...


Sweet bunny!


The lemonade was one of my favorite parts!


I convinced daddy to jump on the trampoline with me...




Back in the playhouse with Piper...


"Hi chickens"...


Piper and I stopped for a snack...






More lemonade...


Daddy wrote my name on the playhouse...


Stephen got his face painted like a puppy dog... SO cute!


Time to blow out the candles!


Look how pretty Piper's face painting is!


I decided to have my cupcake before getting my face painted...


YUM! Sprinkles cupcakes!




Mom finally convinced me that I should get my face painted too...


Mom loves this picture of me and Kade... she plans to use it when we go to prom together...


Back to the petting farm...


Kade's older brother Chase as a pirate and Evan and Chloe's older brother...


Me!




Chase looked so cute as a pirate mom had to take a couple of pictures of him...


Pony ride 2...




Piper's little brother rode the pony! He did such a good job!


Happy birthday Kade! Thank you for being such a special friend!

No comments: