Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ballet & Bug Day at School...

Monday morning we had ballet... Easter must have worn me out because mommy had to wake me up for ballet and I was snoring HARD!

Important that I make it to class right now though since our recital is just a few weeks away...

I'm getting VERY excited!

Tuesday was our bug hunt day at school... we went around the playground looking for bugs...

So I wore a butterfly shirt...

Mom snuck a picture of me during the afternoon program...

She thinks I look SO big in this picture... like kindergarten big...

Since it was a BEAUTIFUL day and we didn't have time for a nap we headed to the park to play...

and play...

and play... we spent an hour and a half there and I did just about everything myself.  I've just started going up to kids and asking them to play.  I don't like when they say no, it makes me VERY sad...


The quintessential playground picture...

Walking the tight rope...

When I got home daddy was working on the weeds, so I helped...

Which I thought was super fun!

No comments: