Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend 2011

We started Easter weekend with a normal Friday...

a little digging in the sand...

and a fun trip to Little Gym...

Saturday morning it was finally time for daddy to go to an Easter egg hunt with me...

A new church has committed to building at the front of our neighborhood and we are VERY excited!  It's Compass Church.  They are an established church with a location in Colleyville and hopefully they will actually be able to build!  Since they own the land, they had their Easter egg hunt at our neighborhood, which was super fun!

We stopped at the park for some playing first...

Silly daddy!

My turn!
some big girl swinging

Here I am last year on the same swing at the same party...

Finally we headed over to the hunt and found cotton candy!

 










and Sophia, Addie & Moo...

Sophia and her family moved around the corner from us a few weeks ago...

It was a WINDY day, but that didn't stop us from having lots of fun!

Ready to get our eggs!

Ready... set... go!



There were SOOO many eggs!

I kept complaining that my basket was heavy...

a good shot at my Milla Bunny shirt... isn't she cute?


It's the same bunny that's on my basket...

They had a few slides and a bounce house...


That afternoon Nana and Pop Pop came over to play (no pictures... sorry) and then mommy and daddy went out for a much needed date night (thanks Nana and Pop Pop)...

Saturday night the Easter bunny braved the high winds and storms and delivered everything a girl could dream of for Easter morning!

and I was SOO excited!

Excited for my loot...

The lalaloopsy doll is something I've been wanting since right after Christmas... sometime around February I proclaimed that the Easter bunny was going to bring me one...

Maggie checked out all my loot too...

Every single thing I took out I would say "I just love this"...


Nothing better than chocolate for breakfast!

My basket and sugar high lasted for a couple of hours and then we went to see Rio...

after Rio we headed to Casey's Clubhouse to enjoy the beautiful day...


 










Happy Easter Everyone!

No comments: