Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sea World Day 1

Thursday morning we headed to Sea World...

With my custom Shamu shirt...

and a ring pop tongue...

Here we go!  It was overcast which was great!

First up... I got to meet Shamu!

Isn't he cute?

So brave!


It was a special day because Grandma Kitty & Papa Don came with us!

We headed over to feed and pet the dolphins...

then we headed to the stingrays...

and sharks...

and make Papa Don chase me...


Grandma Kitty got a scooter, which was LOTS of fun to ride on!

Family picture time...

then we headed over to the new kids area, which is completely Sesame Street themed... it was SO much fun!


and then it was time to play in Sesame Bay...



at some point I came back to the table and I had gotten brave and stuck a pigtail in the water... what we didn't realize was I had also picked up some germies in my ears and I got an ear infection and pink eye. :(


But I had lots of fun...

We headed to see the Beluga show...



the alligators...

the shaded playground...

Since Grandma Kitty & Papa Don were there mommy and daddy were able to go ride a rollercoaster...

They had lots of fun!

"Let's go see some penguins"...

This was my favorite thing both days... I loved the moving walkway...

Can you believe I rode this last year?  I was not brave enough this year!

Shamu time!


So fun!


The baby has gotten so much bigger...


Such magical creatures!

This was the first year I wasn't scared...


Back to splashing and eating ice cream...



Then it was time for the Sesame Street show...

It was a great show!




Our last stop was the Sea Lions...



This one was my favorite...


Vacations always mean prizes... I love my new dolphin... her name is Dolly!

That night we took Papa Don to eat dinner...

Aren't we cute shelling our peanuts?

Mom made my dress, it was SO comfortable!

No comments: