Monday, April 4, 2011

Keira's Party & Little Gym...

Friday morning I had Little Gym and I was sad for most of the class.  Mom didn't snap any pictures because she was trying to keep me calm and motivated to participate.  Hopefully I'll be over this soon!

Friday afternoon was much more fun!  We headed to Keira's 4th birthday party!  I cannot believe my friends are turning 4!

It was at the Grapevine Rec Center and it was SO fun!



We got to do parachutes...



and a cake walk...

They had lots of cars to ride...

and a basketball goal (I kept giving mommy thumbs up when I would make it)...

Group picture time...

Happy birthday my sweet friend!


Such a pretty princess cake!

Can you tell I was excited?


and there were even coloring pages...

1 more group picture...

Since Friday's Little Gym class went so badly, we decided to head back on Saturday for a make up class...

Daddy came too and I was all smiles...

For some reason I just decided I was safe and I was over all the trauma of the day before...

So proud of my stamps...

No comments: