Monday, April 18, 2011

Brer Rabbit & O'Hair Girls Birthday Party

Friday was a fun day!

We started the morning off with Brer Rabbit at Casa Manana.  It was not mommy's favorite show we've seen there, but I liked it enough to say I wanted to go see it again...

It was also the official kick off day of Easter wear.  Mom did not make this one, but she loves the little bunny...

After naptime we headed to Paradise Pond for Addie & Moo Moo's joint birthday party...

Aren't they sweet sisters?

Group picture time...


Addie was SO excited to blow out her candles...

Addie went first...

Then Moo...

and a family picture... we love the O'Hair Family!

Cupcake time!



Loaded up on sugar and ready to play some more...

Sailer and her unicorn...

Addie and the big kids doing the bikes...

Keira "nursing" Gavin's boo boo...

Sophia and Moo playing dinosaurs (funny because they are both such girly girls)...

I got REAL brave...

Sweet Moo... I guess I really have to start calling her Amelia, her whole family is calling her that now...

Friday night was the kick off of our mommy/Milla weekend... Daddy and Maggie went camping and mommy and I had lots of fun things planned!

No comments: