Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Bunny Visits & Mom's League Party...

Wednesday morning we put on my pretty bunny smocked dress (mommy called me an Easter princess) and headed to the mall to see the Easter bunny...

Silly faces...

Mom isn't the biggest fan of smocked dresses, but then she sees a picture like this and changes her mind...

Angelic huh?

We did a little dancing...

and carousel riding...

and then I braved the Easter Bunny... I did SOOO good!


After a little rest at home we headed to the Mom's League Easter party...



Where I got to see another Easter bunny...


and mom and I stopped for a picture...

2011...

2010...


2009...

2008...


The Easter party was the first mom's league event we ever attended...


The party was at Parr Park so we got to play...

and swing...

and climb...

and then it was time for the egg hunt...

All the kids were impatiently waiting...

Finally Sailer and I decided to just go...

and this was the year... the year I decided to open each egg before moving on to the next one... this drove mommy crazy!

Chaos!

But I did get some eggs...

and enjoyed some jelly beans after the hunt was over...

Getting SO brave...

So happy to see Moo!

Back to playing on the playground...






and we ended the party with a yummy cupcake...

No comments: