Thursday, April 28, 2011

Beautiful Day for the Zoo...

So if you know mommy well... then you know if it's beautiful outside and we have nothing planned, we head to the zoo.  Most of the time it works out fine, but this beautiful 1/2 price Wednesday there were 96 school buses at the zoo and mom seriously considered turning around...

Since we have season passes, mom figured we would spend an hour and not worry about what we didn't see...

Luckily once you got through the front crowds, it wasn't that bad...

and I was happy to be with my friends the animals...

When we left at the end of the day I said "mommy thank you so much for bringing me to the zoo today"... HA!

It was  pretty normal trip...

See the tiger?

The only difference?  Well the zoo has dinosaurs right now...

and most of the penguins have been moved outside...

This one and I talked...


We visited the alligator...

and ate lunch with the bears...

we rode the carousel...

waited for the train...


rode back to the front...


The longhorn has two new cow friends...

We visited more dinosaurs...

and the modern day dinosaurs...

I even went to pet a red snake...


Rahhhrrr.... BIG dinosaurs...

This one was my favorite...


It was a fun day at the zoo, no matter how crazy busy it was.  We had a great day!

No comments: