Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Scooby Doo Fair...

Our last full day of vacation we headed to the "Scooby Doo Fair"... otherwise known as Six Flags Fiesta Texas.

This is how I rode the elevator all week, I told mom and dad it made me feel safer...

Ready to see Scooby!

I was a little timid at first so we started with the kid train...

Slowly I became more independent...

Ready to ride what were once the "big red cars" (Six Flags is no longer affiliated with The Wiggles... BOO!)...


The pirate ship...

Waiting in line for the planes (which I was too small for last year)... mom thinks I look tiny in this picture...


Fruit ride...

Back to the planes (they were my favorite)...

and finally the kiddie coaster...


Can you tell I still wasn't 100%???

We took a break and rode the big train...

and then we headed to the teacups...

standing in line for the vintage cars... this is the HOTTEST line at Six Flags, we still can't figure out why...



The highlight of my day...


Meeting Scooby Doo!!!

He loved my shirt and I sang his theme song to him...

Definitely our favorite picture from vacation...

We loved the Scooby Doo ride (didn't take any pictures)...

A quick stop at the carousel...





and then we headed back to the planes...

Dancing on the stage in the beer garden (air conditioning)...

We stopped for about 5 seconds at the splash area, but the kids were WAY too rough!

A milkshake to cool off before heading home... Six Flags Fiesta Texas is SO much fun!  We are loving our Six Flags season passes!







No comments: