Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sick Day...

We had kept Saturday morning free, no big plans, this worked out well because instead we had to go to urgent care.  I had an ear infection and pink eye. :(

For being brave at the clinic we headed to Build a Bear to get Purple Bear (who had been promised to me for good behavior on the trip)...

Isn't she pretty?  I named her Penny...

We filled my prescription and laid low for the rest of the afternoon... gotta love playdoh!

I spent a good 20 minutes brushing my teeth. :)


Finally I seemed to be feeling a little better so we headed down to the riverwalk to ride the boats and eat dinner...

The riverwalk is one of mom's favorite things about San Antonio...

I was SO independent this year, but mom still gets scared about the river, there are just no barriers at all...

Lots of baby ducklings this year...

We stood in line to ride the river boats (it's fiesta)...

and I kept occupied by walking the beam...

Finally it was boat time!

It was a nice ride, but about 20 minutes into it I said "I'm done"... mom wasn't sure what to do other than give me some m&ms...

Finally it was time to head to dinner (a hot dinner)...

and after dinner?  We fed the ducks...


Finally it was ice cream time...

These flowers are so beautiful!

We made a quick stop at the Alamo for a picture and then headed back to the hotel for some R&R...

No comments: