Monday, April 4, 2011

Thomas the Train & Chole & Evan's Birthday...

Sunday morning we headed out to see Thomas the Train, we decided to not ride the train this year, but we spent the $5 to do all the other activities...

It was a great excuse to wear a cute outfit and enjoy the beautiful weather!

First a stop at Krispy Kreme!

We saw the model trains...

The Thomas Train (he's awesome)...

Got a Rosie tattoo...

Went to the petting zoo...



Found some train tables...

and an awesome slide...

and finally headed across the street to ride the pony (my favorite part)...

I choose Tony the Pony (he's the biggest one there)...

daddy didn't walk with me at all...


Towards the end I kept petting him and mom got nervous I would loose my balance, but I did great!

One more picture with Thomas on the way to the car...


After naptime we headed to Chloe & Evan's 3rd birthday party!

We got there right in time for cake!


I was SO excited to see Isabelle!

Happy birthday girls!



So much fun to play with my school friends at a different park!

Miss Michelle was even there to entertain us...

She swung me higher than I've ever swung before, mommy's tummy dropped but I loved it!

This is mom's new favorite pattern, it makes awesome shirts and dresses, now she's trying to figure out how to make it adult sized...



More sliding with Miss Michelle...

a sweet puppy named Lola...

and then Kade and I decided to go see the Koi fish...

How stinking cute are we?

Young love!

This picture makes mom think of the movie My Girl, not sure why...

Gotta love water fountains in the spring!


So glad to see Miss Michelle!  It was an awesome party!

No comments: