Friday, April 15, 2011

A Glance at our Week...

Monday morning we drove home, it was a really long drive...

We had a flat tire in Austin and had to spend a couple of hours getting it repaired...

But Tuesday morning I was ready to go to school... we were learning about the number 10 so mom dug this shirt out for me...

Wednesday we met the Moms' League toddler group at Bear Creek Park...

I had so much fun playing in the sand with Sophia...


and Keira...




Mom and I took some goldfish down to the ducks... they weren't interested... but then we found this sweet squirrel and he was SO excited!

Look how close he let us get!

We fed him for almost 10 minutes and I really liked him...

Ok maybe it's a girl... mom told me that she probably had babies and I wanted to know if I could go feed the babies some goldfish...

When we were headed back to the playground there were some guys running, so I decided to run too. :)

Me and Sophia...

Sophia's little brother Michael...

me and Keira...

Sweet friends headed to the car...

I asked if she could go to McDonalds with me and her mommy said yes...

Keira came too, we had lots of fun!

Gavin and Michael played too...

Thursday at school we had Wee Willie Winkie Day... which meant wearing pajamas to school...

So fun!

No comments: