Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Fashions...

Sunday morning mommy and I headed out to see HOP to get in the Easter spirit...

But since the show was at 11:30 and it was beautiful outside, we made a pit stop at the park...




The movie was GREAT!  Definitely one of my favorite animated movies...

I officially heart Easter...

Monday morning we headed back to ballet...

Can you believe the recital is in less than a month?

Mommy is officially prepping me for what it will be like...

Mom loves when we do this stretch...

and this one...

I love ballet!

after ballet we headed to Barnes and Noble and only one shot of my Easter shirt was taken (we might have to re-wear this one)...

Tuesday I headed to school in a handmade Easter shirt (mommy's favorite new pattern)...

The material was meant to be a bag, but mom made it work for a shirt...

The bunnies are all painting Easter eggs and it was a hit at school!




after school we headed to the new park...


daddy taught me how to do the fireman pole, which doesn't thrill mom, but I'm getting pretty good at it...

Crazy daddy!

No comments: