Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sea World Day 2

On Friday we headed back to Sea World

with a super fun stingray shirt...

Since Papa Don and Grandma Kitty were still at the hotel we stopped for a family picture...

Daddy thought it was funny that I was so excited to go into Sea World I kept sitting very attentively.  I was complaining of very strange, inconsistent symptoms.  I said my head hurt, then my eye hurt, then my ear hurt... mom thought it was allergies or just me being tired from sleeping in a new place... she had no idea how much worse I would get...

First stop, Sea Lion show (still not my favorite, I just don't get the humor)...

Mom loves it though...

Enjoying the first few minutes...

Next we headed over to ride the carousel...


Some splash time...





Back to the penguins (where I spent about 30 minutes)...

We stopped to play some games...



and saw the flamingos...

I loved watching this ride, they go SO fast!

The thing I wanted to see all day was the Sesame Street show again...

So excited!


My prize for the day... a Shamu, a BIG Shamu!

No comments: