Saturday, June 5, 2010

Dog Days of Summer & BJ's...

This morning mommy and daddy had a special surprise for me... a FESTIVAL! Even better than that... a puppy festival!

and lucky for me mom had already made me a puppy dress. :)


I was greeted by a fetching puppy...


some AWESOME puppy pools (I really wanted to get in)...


a great bounce house for me...


and puppies that were dressed up...


and baby puppies (so cute!)...


and puppies on stage...


Honestly it was HOT... so we headed to the library to cool off...


Tonight we headed to BJ's to celebrate my 2 1/2 birthday...


Can you believe I'm 2 1/2 now?


Daddy entertained me while we waited for a table...


and I enjoyed some coloring time while waiting for my food...


Pizookie time!!!


"Why don't we do this every weekend?"


Here I am at my 1 1/2 birthday celebration at BJ's...


and at my 6 month celebration at BJ's...


More pizookie please!


This stuff is great! I also ate one of my very first kids meals (mommy usually just shares whatever she is having - it's part of her weightloss plan). Amazingly I did GREAT on my kids meal... this big girl stuff is really starting to sink in!


After dinner we went to Cabela's...


They have an awesome aquarium and I spent the whole time running around saying "hi buddy... hi buddy"... it was cracking mommy up!


They also have a lot of animals...


Mom wasn't sure how to explain taxidermy to me so we just went with the idea that they were "pretend"... didn't stop me from loving them though... it's like going to the zoo with air-conditioning!


and big camo golf carts...


They have this great shooting game that I loved watching...


and a pink kayak just for me!

No comments: