Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Booty Camp Update...

Day 2 of Booty Camp was hard... there were tears and accidents and a lack of poo, but we were so glad to have daddy here to go through it with us.

Day 3 of Booty Camp was MUCH better! The morning started out with some painting fun...


all I ever want to do is hand prints, though I also tried to paint my body today...


So fun!


Then we did some dry erase board time... I keep scribbling and saying "that says Milla" to mom...


Think maybe I'm doing a potty dance here?


We headed upstairs to watch Elmo Potty Time for the 40th time and play between timer sessions, this method is working MUCH better for me...


The morning was not without it's frustrations. Right before nap time I had 2 accidents and I was devastated...


This afternoon though I woke up from my nap with an almost dry diaper, declared I wanted to pee in the potty and from then on I would announce to mom when I needed to go and we ended the day with NO ACCIDENTS all afternoon!!! Mom and dad are so proud!

Mom started a parenting class tonight and she told me she had to go make pickles (which is what we say daddy does during the day). I seemed ok with this (she started telling me about it yesterday) and she was able to leave the house with a kiss and a hug from me without me melting down!!! This hasn't happened in MONTHS!

What a big girl day for me today! I think we have momentum!

No comments: