Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Mom's League Picnic & Baby Pool...

Today was our first outing in big girl panties...

Here's a little mommy trick... right before we left the house mommy put a pair of pull-ups over my panties so I wouldn't ruin my carseat, all I felt were my panties, but mom had the extra security of knowing she wouldn't have to spend the afternoon washing my carseat...

I got my ride on worm! He went on sale last week at Target, he was actually my prize for my first poo in the potty (amazingly I was just as excited over a 87 cent matchbox garbage truck today when I went poo in the potty)...


"Mom is this poo talk ever going to end???"


We posed for our annual picture (ever heard people say that the globe of light in a picture like this is an angel looking over you? Mom likes to think it's true)...


Here we are last year at the same event...


and the year before at the same event...


I was SO excited to see my school friends Keira and Brooklyn, I'm seriously missing school right now...


It felt so good to be out of the house after 3 days at home...


Moo Moo and I went on a walk...


and then all us crazy girls had lunch together...

Addie, Moo, me & Sophia (we are just going to adopt Sophia for our street of fun!!)...


So the whole time at the park mom begged me to potty and I wouldn't use the park bathrooms (who can blame me??). On the way home I told mom "I need to go there" and pointed to some grass, mom asked why and I said "to pee". She asked if I could hold it (remember I had a pull up on again) and I said yes. I made it ALL THE WAY HOME (25 minute drive) and held my pee for a total of 3 hours! Mom says I officially have a bigger bladder than her! HA!

Naptime was short, because I wanted to use the potty (mom expected that to be a problem) and sure enough I went straight to my potty and had another success!

Mom decided all this great potty behavior (we were 24 hours without an accident at that point) deserved some cooling off in the baby pool)...

But first some sand...


Mom reminded me not to pee in the pool, but honestly she figured I would...


I played...


and played...


drank princess juice...


lounged...


and smiled...


and finally told mommy I needed to pee... I didn't pee in the pool at all! Amazing to mom! She even let me call Grandma Kitty to brag...


We spent 2 hours in the pool playing...


The slide was the most fun!


I bet I went down it 100 times...


and made funny facial expressions when I landed every time!


Mom caught one on video and had to once again prove how old I think I am (mom still thinks it's hilarious and won't correct me)...


and just to make you smile... this is me on the same day a year ago. Still one of mommy's favorite pictures!

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

Yeah for Milla and Mommy! Looks like you made it through the hard part of potty training without giving up! Congrats to you both :)