Sunday, June 6, 2010

Museum Trip with Daddy...

My new princesses have definitely become favorites... today I showed them how to travel to the North Pole by placing them on the page of my book (pretty smart huh?)...


"where are going daddy?"


The museum? Really?


I haven't been the museum since spring break, but I was able to list off everything there...


I was super excited to ride the trolley and play baby doctor...


We decided to go to the trolley first...


dad loves maps so he was fascinated by this old map of Fort Worth...


Next we decided to go play baby doctor...


This was dad's reaction to me driving him in an ambulance...


I found a dollhouse with no dolls...


and enjoyed playing trains...


We played supermarket for a LONG time!




and after lunch we headed to the dinosaurs...


Then we did some tinkering...


and rode the ponies...


We noticed an awesome puzzle we had never seen before...


and I showed daddy the multi-colored cow that I love...


There were some new exhibits that were cool like this tunnel of plastic... (mom was DYING at how long my legs look in a skirt in my stroller... I'm no longer a baby!)...


Next we headed to the gift shop and I finally worked up enough nerve to go down the dinosaur slide...


about 15 times...


I was worried about loosing my "bracelet" so I kept my arm up...


Funny huh?


We finished it up with a run to the water fountain...


and finished the day up with some more pool time...


Potty training still going great! We've got a week under our belts now and mom feels completely confident in me! YAY!

No comments: